Thursday, 27 January 2011

Eyeko Love! Review: London Lipgloss...

I am a h-u-g-e eyeko fan and have been wanting to try this product for ages, so I finally managed to get around to buying it this week. It arrived on my doorstep this morning and I thought I'd share my initial thoughts with you. 
The product itself is a range of lipglosses that are based around the theme of places in London, they come in a variety of shades and are priced at £6.50, you can purchased them at eyeko.com. (remember if you use my ambassador code E6072 when buying any eyeko product you get a free gift!) My lipgloss is in the shade Knightsbridge: 
As you can see the packaging is so cute, with iconic things that are associated with London decorating the packaging. It's a lovely  light pink shade with tiny flecks of gold shimmer. Below is what the product looked like when swatched on my hand:

It adds a really pretty, subtle hint of shimmer to the lips. The only (tiny) niggle I have about it is that it is a little bit sticky, which isn't amazing. Other than that I can't fault it, it comes in a variety of different shades that are at a reasonable price! 
Let me know what you think? 
Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...